Dave Ruel's Rosemary Marinated Salmon Recipe
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary, crumbled, or 2 tsp. fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 six ounce salmon steaks
1. Combine all ingredients, except salmon, and pepper to taste in a bowl.
2. Pour mix into the bottom of a small baking dish.
3. Add salmon steaks and turn to coat.
4. Marinate 15 minutes.
5. Wrap each steak in aluminum foil
6. Bake for about 20mins at 350 degrees F
More Recipes By Dave Ruel
Return to the Bodybuilding Recipes Archive