Dave Ruel's High Protein Fudge Bars Recipe
Makes 5 Bars
- 3 good-sized sweet potatoes
- 8 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
3. Place in the fridge for about 30 mins
(Per Serving - 1 bar)
More Recipes By Dave Ruel
Return to the Bodybuilding Recipes Archive