Dave Ruel's Banana Maple Protein Snack Wraps Recipe
Makes 1 Serving
- 3 good-sized sweet potatoes
- 1 8" 100% Whole Wheat Wrap
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup
1. In a separate bowl, mash banana and protein powder together with a fork until combined.
2. Spread the peanut butter onto the tortilla. Top with the banana mixture.
3. Sprinkle with almonds, then drizzle with maple syrup.
4. Roll the wrap and enjoy!
(Per Serving - 1 wrap)
More Recipes By Dave Ruel
Return to the Bodybuilding Recipes Archive